HLY-08-02 Mesozooplankton Grazing and Predation Rates
This data set contains mesozooplankton grazing and predation rates measured in ship-board incubations conducted during the Bering Sea Ecosystem Study-Bering Sea Integrated Ecosystem Research Program (BEST-BSIERP) 2008 spring process cruise on the USCGC Healy (HLY0802). BEST-BSIERP together are the Bering Sea project.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords||Expand keywords|
|Begin datetime||2008-04-02 01:01:00|
|End datetime||2008-05-02 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -176.50, Maximum (East) Longitude: -169.20
Primary point of contact information
Robert G. Campbell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Additional contact information
- author: Robert G. Campbell <email@example.com>
- author: Carin J. Ashjian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Evelyn B. Sherr <email@example.com>
- author: Barry F. Sherr <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Evelyn B. Sherr <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Carin J. Ashjian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- originator: Robert G. Campbell <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Robert G. Campbell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Barry F. Sherr <email@example.com>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Campbell, R., et al. 2011. HLY-08-02 Mesozooplankton Grazing and Predation Rates. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D65Q4T3H. Accessed 21 Mar 2023.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "