Thule Fen CO2 Exchange 2004-2006
This dataset includes mid-day measurements of CO2 exchange in hummocks and pools with and without open-top experimental warming chambers (OTCs). Measurements were made using a LI-6200 and a clear acrylic 20 x 20 x 20 cm chamber over a 30 second period beginning 15 seconds after chamber placement. The study was carried out in a fen near Thule (Pituffik), Greenland (76 deg 33' N, 68 deg 30' W). Coverage is from 20040706 - 20060818.
- download: NSF Arctic Data Center
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|Grant Code||0221606, 0508408|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2004-07-06 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2006-08-18 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -68.50, Maximum (East) Longitude: -68.50
Additional contact information
- author: Jeff M. Welker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Jeff M. Welker <email@example.com>
- author: Patrick Sullivan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Bernard Hallet
- principalInvestigator: Joshua Schimel <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Ronald S. Sletten <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Jace Fahnestock <email@example.com>
- originator: Patrick Sullivan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Welker, J., Sullivan, P. 2008. Thule Fen CO2 Exchange 2004-2006. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D63R0R0J. Accessed 01 Jul 2022.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.