Aerosol measurements during OASIS Barrow field intensive Spring 2009
The NCAR "Particle Size Distribution" (PSD) instrument consists of three instruments that measure the size distribution of the ambient aerosol from 3 nm to 2 microns. General specifications for the instrument during Ocean-Atmosphere-Sea Ice-Snowpack (OASIS) are as follows:
- Size range: ~3.85 nm to 2 micron
- Number of diameter bins: 75
- Time resolution: 5 min
Please see included documentation for full details.
- download: NSF Arctic Data Center
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|Grant Contact||John J. Orlando <email@example.com>|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords||Expand keywords|
|Begin datetime||2009-03-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2009-04-13 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -156.66, Maximum (East) Longitude: -156.66
Primary point of contact information
Additional contact information
- author: Jim Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Steve Sjostedt <email@example.com>
- author: Jonathan Abbatt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Alfred Wiedensohler <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Roy Lee Mauldin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: John J. Orlando <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Frank M. Flocke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Alex B. Guenther <email@example.com>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Smith, J., et al. 2012. Aerosol measurements during OASIS Barrow field intensive Spring 2009. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6P8491K. Accessed 25 Mar 2023.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "