Eagle Bluff Tree Ring Data [Lloyd, A.]
Tree ring data from the International Tree Ring Data Bank and World Data Center for Paleoclimatology archives. Data include raw treering measurements (most are annual ring width, with some collections of earlywood or latewood width or wood density), plus chronologies (standardized growth indices for a site compiled from multiple treering samples). Each data type is stored in a separate data file; the data type is coded into the file name.
- download: Lloyd - Eagle Bluff - PCGL - ITRDB AK126
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords||Expand keywords|
|Begin datetime||1854-01-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2009-12-31 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -141.20, Maximum (East) Longitude: -141.20
Primary point of contact information
Daniel H. Mann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Additional contact information
- principalInvestigator: Daniel H. Mann <email@example.com>
- author: Andrea Lloyd <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: T. Scott Rupp <email@example.com>
- author: Daniel H. Mann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Paul Duffy <email@example.com>
- author: Paul Duffy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "