UCATS Ozone (O3) Data
The UCATS Ozone (O3) photometer collected data during HIPPO-1 flights aboard the NSF/NCAR GV aircraft.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
- user agreement required
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2009-01-08 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2009-01-30 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: 165.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: -80.00
Additional contact information
- author: Dale Hurst <Dale.Hurst@noaa.gov>
- author: Fred Moore <Fred.Moore@noaa.gov>
- author: David Nance <email@example.com>
- author: Geoff S. Dutton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Bradley Hall <email@example.com>
- author: James W. Elkins <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Hurst, D., et al. 2011. UCATS Ozone (O3) Data. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/MPT6-1E07-HQ0J. Accessed 03 Dec 2022.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.