FEAST Hindcast Model 1970-2009 (B70)
Part of The Bering Sea Project, FEAST is a high resolution (~10km2) spatial model that uses a Regional Ocean Modeling System for the Bering Sea (ROMS Bering-10K), with two-way feedback to a Nutrient-Phytoplankton-Zooplankton Model and two-way feedback to a multispecies bioenergetics fish model. This dataset contains FEAST model code files, starting conditions and forcing functions.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||1970-01-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2009-12-31 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: 156.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: -145.00
Additional contact information
- principalInvestigator: Ivonne Ortiz <email@example.com>
- author: Ivonne Ortiz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Kerim Aydin <email@example.com>
- author: Albert J. Hermann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Georgina Gibson <email@example.com>
- author: Enrique N. Curchitser <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Andre Punt <email@example.com>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Ortiz, I., et al. 2015. FEAST Hindcast Model 1970-2009. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6J1016B. Accessed 10 Aug 2022.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.