SMART-R Radar Spectrum Width Data: DYNAMO Legacy Collection
This data set contains the 10 minute resolution gridded spectrum width data from the SMART-R1 Doppler radar that was located on Addu Atoll of the Maldive Islands during DYNAMO. The data are in NetCDF format.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
- OPeNDAP access
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords||Expand keywords|
|Begin datetime||2011-10-02 01:51:59|
|End datetime||2012-02-10 00:01:57|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: 69.50, Maximum (East) Longitude: 76.50
Primary point of contact information
EOL Data Support <email@example.com>
Additional contact information
- author: Courtney Schumacher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Steven A. Rutledge <email@example.com>
- author: Paul F. Hein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Brenda Dolan <email@example.com>
- author: Scott W. Powell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Courtney Schumacher <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Steven A. Rutledge <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- processor: Stacy R. Brodzik <email@example.com>
- processor: Brandon W. Kerns <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Schumacher, C., et al. 2018. SMART-R Radar Spectrum Width Data: DYNAMO Legacy Collection. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/2NQP-QC3T-2Y08. Accessed 29 Mar 2023.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "