L4 Interpolated 5 hPa Vertical Resolution Radiosonde Data: DYNAMO Legacy Collection
This data set contains the L4 interpolated 5 hPa vertical resolution radiosonde data from the 32 Priority Sounding Sites (PSS) in the DYNAMO region. The data are in NetCDF format.
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2011-06-15 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2012-04-08 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: 70.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: 150.00
Additional contact information
- author: Richard H. Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Wayne Schubert <email@example.com>
- author: Rick Taft <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Paul Ciesielski <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Richard H. Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Wayne Schubert <email@example.com>
- processor: Brandon W. Kerns <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Johnson, R., et al. 2019. L4 Interpolated 5 hPa Vertical Resolution Radiosonde Data: DYNAMO Legacy Collection. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/W6FM-6D0M-K50Q. Accessed 04 Jun 2020.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "