L4 Mandatory and Significant Level Resolution Radiosonde Data: DYNAMO Legacy Collection
This data set contains the L4 mandatory and significant level radiosonde data from the 24 Priority Sounding Sites (PSS) in the DYNAMO region that did not have high vertical resolution data available as well as 16 non-PSS stations in the DYNAMO region. The data are in NetCDF format.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2011-10-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2012-03-31 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: 30.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: 150.00
Additional contact information
- author: Richard H. Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Wayne Schubert <email@example.com>
- author: Rick Taft <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Paul Ciesielski <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Richard H. Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Wayne Schubert <email@example.com>
- processor: Brandon W. Kerns <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Johnson, R., et al. 2019. L4 Mandatory and Significant Level Resolution Radiosonde Data: DYNAMO Legacy Collection. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/MQVF-CSH8-X010. Accessed 07 Dec 2019.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.