NASA DC-8 CRDS Aerosol Extinction Measured using Cavity Ringdown Spectroscopy
This data set contains NASA DC-8 CRDS Aerosol Extinction Measured using Cavity Ringdown Spectroscopy data collected during the Deep Convective Clouds and Chemistry Experiment (DC3) from 14 May 2012 through 22 June 2012. This data set is in ICARTT format. Please see the header portion of the data files for details on instruments, parameters, quality assurance, quality control, contact information, and data set comments. Use of these data require PRIOR OK from PI.
- We have identified a leak during this flight and have remove the data from the file (RF08).
- Final data. Data collected in clouds removed due to particle artifacts from inlets.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2012-05-14 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2012-06-22 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -106.76535, Maximum (East) Longitude: -84.94339
Additional contact information
- author: Justin M. Langridge <email@example.com>
- originator: Steven F. Williams
- author: Charles A. Brock <Charles.A.Brock@noaa.gov>
- author: Daniel A. Lack <Daniel.Lack@noaa.gov>
- author: Nicholas L. Wagner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Langridge, J., et al. 2015. NASA DC-8 CRDS Aerosol Extinction Measured using Cavity Ringdown Spectroscopy. Version 2.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://data.eol.ucar.edu/dataset/353.167. Accessed 09 Apr 2020.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "