DLR Falcon Basic Meteorological and Aircraft State Data
This data set contains DLR Falcon Basic Meteorological and Aircraft State data collected during the Deep Convective Clouds and Chemistry Experiment (DC3) from 29 May 2012 through 14 June 2012. This data set is in ICARTT format. Please see the header portion of the data files for details on instruments, parameters, quality assurance, quality control, contact information, and data set comments.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2012-05-29 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2012-06-14 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -106.76535, Maximum (East) Longitude: -84.94339
Additional contact information
- author: Martin Zoeger <email@example.com>
- author: German Aerospace Center (DLR)
- originator: Steven F. Williams
- author: Andreas Giez <Andreas.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Volker Dreiling <email@example.com>
- author: Christian Mallaun <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Zoeger, M., et al. 2014. DLR Falcon Basic Meteorological and Aircraft State Data. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://data.eol.ucar.edu/dataset/353.173. Accessed 11 Aug 2022.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.