Modeling the Effect of Snowpack on Respiration - CASA Model [McGuire, A. D.]
This data set contains the model output data of Carnegie Ames Stanford Approach (CASA) simulations for the terrestrial biosphere of the globe. Please see the Readme for a description of the model.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||1990-01-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2001-12-31 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -180.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: 180.00
Additional contact information
- author: A. Dave McGuire <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Joy S. Clein <email@example.com>
- author: Martin Heimann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: David W Kicklighter <email@example.com>
- author: R. A. Meier
- author: Jerry M. Melillo
- author: William J. Parton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: James T. Randerson <email@example.com>
- author: W. Sauf
- principalInvestigator: A. Dave McGuire <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
McGuire, A., et al. 2011. Modeling the Effect of Snowpack on Respiration - CASA Model. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6HT2MGB. Accessed 30 Sep 2022.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.