Field Data Report of ATLAS Grids and Transects 1998-1999 [Walker, D.]
This data report was compiled as a summary of data collected from the ATLAS grids between 1998-1999 on the Arctic Slope of Alaska at Barrow, Atqasuk, Oumalik, and Ivotuk.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|Frequency||no set schedule|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|Begin datetime||1998-07-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||1998-08-30 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -155.75, Maximum (East) Longitude: -155.75
Additional contact information
- author: Donald A. (Skip) Walker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: James A. Anderson
- author: Erika J. Edwards
- author: Catharine D. Copass <email@example.com>
- author: Howard Epstein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Andy Lillie <email@example.com>
- author: Amber Moody <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Donald A. (Skip) Walker <email@example.com>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Walker, D., et al. 2011. Field Data Report of ATLAS Grids and Transects 1998-1999. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D69G5K0G. Accessed 05 Dec 2022.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.