Council Area Soil Classification and Properties [Ping, C-L.]
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|Frequency||no set schedule|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||1998-01-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2001-12-31 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -164.73, Maximum (East) Longitude: -163.63
Additional contact information
- author: Chien-Lu Ping <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Gary J. Michaelson <email@example.com>
- author: Xiaoyan Dai <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: John S. Kimble <email@example.com>
- author: Lynn Everett <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Andrew Manule
- principalInvestigator: Chien-Lu Ping <email@example.com>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Ping, C., et al. 2007. Council Area Soil Classification and Properties. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D63R0R10. Accessed 17 May 2022.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.