Aerodyne AML-MOBILE Data
Aerodyne Mobile Laboratory Measurements of Atmospheric Composition during the WE-CAN/FIREX (Western Wildfire Experiment for Cloud Chemistry, Aerosol, Absorption and Nitrogen) field campaign collected from 10 to 29 August 2018. These data are in ICARTT format. Please see the header portion of the data file for details on instruments, parameters, quality assurance, quality control, contact information, and data set comments.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords||
|Begin datetime||2018-08-10 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2018-08-29 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -120.317, Maximum (East) Longitude: -113.889
Additional contact information
- author: Tara Yacovitch <email@example.com>
- author: J. Robert Roscioli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Conner Daube <email@example.com>
- author: Christoph Dyroff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Scott Herndon <email@example.com>
- author: Ed Fortner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Eben Cross <email@example.com>
- author: Jordan Krechmer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Yacovitch, T., et al. 2022. Aerodyne AML-MOBILE Data. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/J65T-060P-R0Y. Accessed 30 Sep 2022.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.