Flow discharge, precipitation and water stage measurement - HYDROMET
Hydromet data from working group of the FCEFyN - UNC (Facultad de Ciencias Exactas, Físicas y Naturales - Universidad Nacional de Cordoba) during the RELAMPAGO campaign. In the study basin of the RELAMPAGO project (Carcarana River Basin) 30 measurement sites were periodically monitored. All the flow information registered with hydroacoustic techniques (ADCP, ADV) and Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV) is saved together with data of water stage and the rainfall and surface meteorological data that produced the runoff event.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2018-01-03 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2019-09-04 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -64.90, Maximum (East) Longitude: -64.00
Additional contact information
- author: Carlos Marcelo Garcia <email@example.com>
- author: José Manuel Díaz Lozada <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Javier Alvarez <email@example.com>
- author: Antoine Patalano <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Sebastian Lopez <email@example.com>
- author: Leandro Massó <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Ana Heredia <email@example.com>
- author: Madgalena Baraquet <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Tomas Vaschalde <email@example.com>
- author: Horacio Herrero <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Garcia, C., et al. 2020. Flow discharge, precipitation and water stage measurement - HYDROMET. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/5KFC-3WHC-6F0M. Accessed 28 Jan 2021.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "