WINTRE-MIX: CFI Climate Sentinels Icing Detector Data
This dataset contains ice thickness data collected by ice detectors installed at various climate sentinels within the Saint Lawrence River Valley for the WINTRE-MIX field project. The names of four stations for which ice accretion data are available in ‘CFI_Climate_Sentinels_Icing_Detector_Data.nc’ are given in Table 1 of the readme documentation, along with their corresponding four-letter identifiers.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2021-11-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2022-03-31 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -73.94216, Maximum (East) Longitude: -72.58135
Additional contact information
- author: Dustin Fraser <email@example.com>
- author: Ève Bigras <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: John Gyakum <email@example.com>
- author: Mathieu Lachapelle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Véronique Meunier <email@example.com>
- author: Julie M. Thériault <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Hadleigh Thompson <email@example.com>
- author: Margaux Girouard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Yeechian Low <email@example.com>
- author: Juliann Wray <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Fraser, D., et al. 2022. WINTRE-MIX: CFI Climate Sentinels Icing Detector Data. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/Q9WH-X9N2-EM0D. Accessed 10 Dec 2022.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.