WINTRE-MIX: CFI Climate Sentinels Gault MRR-2 Processed Data
This dataset contains post-processed data from a METEK vertically profiling K-band Micro Rain Radar (MRR-2) installed at the climate sentinel in the Gault Nature Reserve (GAUL), about 30 km east of Montréal, Québec. The data were collected as part of the Winter Precipitation Type Research Multi-scale Experiment (WINTRE-MIX) field project held in February and March of 2022. The instrument provides vertical profiles of reflectivity, Doppler velocity, and spectrum width. The site is located at the southern flank of Mont-Saint-Hilaire, a mountain with an elevation of about 400 m (above mean sea-level). Several other sites also collected MRR data during WINTRE-MIX.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2021-11-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2022-04-30 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -73.14901, Maximum (East) Longitude: -73.14901
Additional contact information
- author: Mathieu Lachapelle <email@example.com>
- author: Dustin Fraser <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Ève Bigras <email@example.com>
- author: John Gyakum <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Véronique Meunier <email@example.com>
- author: Julie M. Thériault <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Hadleigh Thompson <email@example.com>
- author: Margaux Girouard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Yeechian Low <email@example.com>
- author: Juliann Wray <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Lachapelle, M., et al. 2022. WINTRE-MIX: CFI Climate Sentinels Gault MRR-2 Processed Data. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/AKWD-BRV8-R80D. Accessed 07 Dec 2022.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.