WINTRE-MIX: CFI Climate Sentinels Arboretum Parsivel Disdrometer Data
This dataset contains raw data collected from an OTT Parsivel laser disdrometer installed at a climate sentinel (Arboretum) in the Saint Lawrence River Valley. The data is available from 1 Nov 2021 to 31 March 2022 (inclusive) to support the Winter Precipitation Type Research Multi-Scale Experiment (WINTRE-MIX). The instrument provides histograms of hydrometeor size and fallspeed. The Arboretum site is located on the southwestern tip of Montreal Island near the confluence of the Ottawa River and the St. Lawrence River. Several other sites also collected Parsivel data during WINTRE-MIX.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords||
|Begin datetime||2021-11-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2022-03-31 23:58:00|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -73.94216, Maximum (East) Longitude: -73.94216
Primary point of contact information
EOL Data Support <email@example.com>
Additional contact information
- author: Dustin Fraser <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Ève Bigras <email@example.com>
- author: John Gyakum <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Mathieu Lachapelle <email@example.com>
- author: Véronique Meunier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Julie M. Thériault <email@example.com>
- author: Hadleigh Thompson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Margaux Girouard <email@example.com>
- author: Yeechian Low <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Juliann Wray <email@example.com>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Fraser, D., et al. 2022. WINTRE-MIX: CFI Climate Sentinels Arboretum Parsivel Disdrometer Data. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/2CYR-MNGB-B413. Accessed 30 May 2023.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "