TN249 Mesozooplankton grazing and predation rates
This data set contains mesozooplankton grazing and predation rates measured in ship-board incubations conducted during the Bering Sea Ecosystem Study-Bering Sea Integrated Ecosystem Research Program (BEST-BSIERP) 2010 spring process cruise on the R/V Thompson (TN249). BEST-BSIERP together are the Bering Sea project.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2010-05-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2010-06-01 00:00:00|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -179.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: -164.00
Additional contact information
- author: Robert G. Campbell <email@example.com>
- author: Carin J. Ashjian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Evelyn B. Sherr <email@example.com>
- author: Barry F. Sherr <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Evelyn B. Sherr <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Carin J. Ashjian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Robert G. Campbell <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Barry F. Sherr <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Campbell, R., et al. 2011. TN249 Mesozooplankton grazing and predation rates. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6XG9P52. Accessed 29 Sep 2022.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.