Combined/Merged Chemistry and LRT
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords||
|Begin datetime||2007-08-04 20:00:00|
|End datetime||2007-09-07 23:59:05|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -165.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: -150.00
Primary point of contact information
Bob Rilling <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Additional contact information
- author: Burton Gray <email@example.com>
- author: EOL Data Support <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Byron Blomquist <email@example.com>
- author: Brian Heikes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Daniel O'Sullivan <email@example.com>
- author: Roy Lee Mauldin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Christopher A Cantrell <email@example.com>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Gray, B., et al. 2011. Combined/Merged Chemistry and LRT. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/7PWP-SZ0Y-PS0G. Accessed 25 Mar 2023.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "