ART-Russia River Temperature
This data set covers 20 gauges in 17 unique Arctic Ocean drainage basins in the Russian pan-Arctic (ART-Russia). Warm season 10-day time step data (decades) were collected from Russian archival sources covering a period from 1929 to 2003 with most data falling in the range from the mid-1930s to the early 1990s. The water temperature data was combined with river discharge data to estimate energy flux for all basins and over the Russian pan-Arctic as a whole.
- download: NSF Arctic Data Center
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||1929-01-01 01:01:00|
|End datetime||2003-12-31 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: 38.47, Maximum (East) Longitude: 158.72
Additional contact information
- author: Richard B. Lammers <email@example.com>
- author: Jonathan W. Pundsack <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- originator: Richard B. Lammers <email@example.com>
- author: Alexander I. Shiklomanov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Charles J. Vorosmarty <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Mark Fahnestock
- principalInvestigator: Richard B. Lammers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Ernst Linder
- principalInvestigator: Steve Frolking <email@example.com>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Lammers, R., Pundsack, J., Shiklomanov, A. 2009. ART-Russia River Temperature. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D60K26P0. Accessed 28 Sep 2020.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "