Alaska North Slope 100 m Digital Elevation Model (DEM)
This data set is a 100-m resolution Digital Elevation Model (DEM) for the Brooks Range and the North Slope of Alaska. The DEM was created by merging 100 National Elevation Dataset DEM tiles for areas of Alaska north of 67 degrees north latitude. A small area of Canada, derived from the global GTOPO30 DEM, is also included. The resulting DEM is in the Alaska Albers conical equal area projection, using the North American Datum of 1927 (NAD27). Data are available in GeoTIFF, Arc/INFO grid, and binary Band Interleaved by Line (BIL) formats.
- download: NSF Arctic Data Center
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2007-06-12 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2007-06-12 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -168.8067, Maximum (East) Longitude: -139.4672
Additional contact information
- author: William F. Manley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: James Maslanik <email@example.com>
- originator: Amanda H. Lynch <Amanda_Lynch@brown.edu>
- principalInvestigator: Amanda H. Lynch <Amanda_Lynch@brown.edu>
- principalInvestigator: Judith A. Curry <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Ronald Brunner <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: James Syvitski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Manley, W. 2009. Alaska North Slope 100 m Digital Elevation Model. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6542KQ2. Accessed 30 Nov 2022.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.