DYNAMO Gridded Analyses from Observations and Model Data: DYNAMO Legacy Collection
This data set contains the DYNAMO gridded analyses at one degree resolution. Two analyses are included, one using just observations (DYNAMO radiosondes, satellite wind, and COSMIC profiles) and a second analyses that also included the use of ECMWF operational analyses in data sparse regions. The data are in NetCDF format.
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2011-10-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2012-03-31 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: 35.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: 155.00
Additional contact information
- author: Richard H. Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Wayne Schubert <email@example.com>
- author: Rick Taft <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Paul Ciesielski <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Richard H. Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Wayne Schubert <email@example.com>
- processor: Brandon W. Kerns <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Johnson, R., et al. 2019. DYNAMO Gridded Analyses from Observations and Model Data: DYNAMO Legacy Collection. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/V61G-YX9T-4K0T. Accessed 27 Sep 2021.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.