HIAPER Cloud Radar (HCR) Field Moments data in cfRadial format
This dataset contains HIAPER Cloud Radar (HCR) Field Moments data collected during the SAANGRIA Test project from 14 February 2013 to 3 March 2013. The data are in cfRadial format and are available as large tar files (one per flight).
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2013-02-14 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2013-03-03 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -127.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: -96.80
Additional contact information
- author: EOL Data Support
- processor(Researcher): Peisang Tsai <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- processor(Researcher): Eric Loew <email@example.com>
- processor(Researcher): Scott Ellis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- processor(RelatedPerson): Michael Dixon <email@example.com>
- processor(RelatedPerson): Chris Burghart <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- processor(RelatedPerson): Jonathan Emmett <email@example.com>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. 2016. HIAPER Cloud Radar (HCR) Field Moments data in cfRadial format. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6JM27VZ. Accessed 19 Sep 2020.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "