CU Tethered Lifting System (TLS) Data
This data set contains detailed vertical profiles of temperature, relative humidity, and wind speed from the University of Colorado Tethered Lifting System (TLS) that was located within the Perdigao valley at the lower Orange Grove site.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2017-05-15 19:00:00|
|End datetime||2017-06-15 02:15:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -7.74, Maximum (East) Longitude: -7.74
Additional contact information
- author: Ludovic Bariteau <email@example.com>
- author: Julie Lundquist <Julie.Lundquist@colorado.edu>
- author: Nicola Bodini <Nicola.Bodini@colorado.edu>
- author: Jessica Tomaszewski <Jessica.Tomaszewski@colorado.edu>
- author: Laura Mazzaro <Laura.Mazzaro@colorado.edu>
- author: Patrick Murphy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Bariteau, L., et al. 2019. CU Tethered Lifting System (TLS) Data. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/P690-PZWR-QJ07. Accessed 22 Jan 2020.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "