HLY-09-02 CTD and Nutrient Data
This Conductivity Temperature Depth (CTD) data set, consisting of 233 casts, was collected during a multi-disciplinary Bering Sea ice cruise on the US Coast Guard Cutter Healy (HI0902, April 3- May 12, 2009). The cruise was funded by NSF for the Bering Sea Ecosystem Study-Bering Sea Integrated Ecosystem Research Program (BEST-BSIERP), and supported by numerous agencies and institutions. BEST-BSIERP together are the Bering Sea project. The CTD operations on this cruise were managed by personnel from NOAA/PMEL in the EcoFOCI program, with technical expertise from SCRIPPS, and deployment assistance from Healy personnel. Water samples from casts were collected by various parties relative to their research needs. Profile data from CTD instruments were processed at NOAA/PMEL/EcoFOCI using standard techniques. Data from bottle samples include phosphate, silicate, nitrate, nitrite, ammonium, and chlorophyll.
Data are available in two formats: netCDF, and Ocean Data View ASCII files.
Note: Data have been updated as of 02 Oct 2013.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2009-04-03 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2009-05-12 12:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -179.39, Maximum (East) Longitude: -163.13
Additional contact information
- author: Phyllis J. Stabeno <email@example.com>
- author: Rolf Sonnerup <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Calvin W. Mordy <email@example.com>
- author: Terry E. Whitledge <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Calvin W. Mordy <email@example.com>
- originator: Peggy Sullivan <Peggy.Sullivan@noaa.gov>
- principalInvestigator: Phyllis J. Stabeno <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Rolf Sonnerup <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Terry E. Whitledge <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Stabeno, P., et al. 2013. HLY-09-02 CTD and Nutrient Data. Version 3.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6SB43R4. Accessed 03 Aug 2021.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.