PSEA-10-01 Ice Chlorophyll (chl)
This dataset contains the algal pigment concentration data for sea ice samples collected in spring 2010 during U.S. Coast Guard Cutter Polar Sea PSEA10-01 expedition. Data were collected during the Bering Sea Ecosystem Study-Bering Sea Integrated Ecosystem Research Program (BEST-BSIERP). BEST-BSIERP together are the Bering Sea project.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2010-03-11 21:06:00|
|End datetime||2010-04-02 21:06:00|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -179.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: -167.00
Additional contact information
- author: Rolf R. Gradinger <email@example.com>
- author: Katrin Iken <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Bodil A. Bluhm <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Rolf R. Gradinger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Katrin Iken <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Bodil A. Bluhm <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Gradinger, R., Iken, K., Bluhm, B. 2012. PSEA-10-01 Ice Chlorophyll. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6ZC80W3. Accessed 25 Jan 2022.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.