Combined/Merged Chemistry and LRT
This is a merged data set created by Burton Gray. The following data sets are included:
- Data Merge: Burton Gray, firstname.lastname@example.org
- DMS, SO2: Byron Blomquist, email@example.com
- H2O2, CH3OOH: Brian Heikes, firstname.lastname@example.org
- H2O2_OSul: Daniel O'Sullivan, email@example.com
- OH, H2SO4, MSA: Lee Mauldin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- HO2, HO2_RO2: Christopher Cantrell, email@example.com
- Navigation, State Parameter, and Microphysics: Allen Schanot, firstname.lastname@example.org
The aforementioned chemistry datasets have been merged onto the
timescale for the Navigation, State Parameter, and Microphysics LRT data
set (available at http://data.eol.ucar.edu/master_list/?project=PASE).
For the chemistry data sets, the time interval (Start and Stop times) for
each data point is defined as the interval between the time stamp for that
data point and the time stamp for the next data point. The exception to this
is the Heikes and O'Sullivan data sets, in which Start and Stop times are
given for each data point. If there is no data available for a given time
interval, the appropriate null value is returned.
The chemistry variables (all gas-phase), description, units, and
null values are:
- DMS, dimethyl sulfide, pptv, -99999
- SO2, sulfur dioxide, pptv, -99999
- H2O2, hydrogen peroxide, pptv, -9999
- CH3OOH, methyl-hydrogen peroxide, pptv, -9999
- H2O2_OSul, hydrogen peroxide (alternate), pptv, -9999
- OH, hydroxyl radical, molec/cm3, -99999
- H2SO4, sulfuric acid, molec/cm3, -99999
- MSA, methane sulfonic acid, molec/cm3, -99999
- HO2, HO2 radical, pptv, -99999
- HO2_RO2, HO2 + RO2 radical, pptv, -99999
The data is in netCDF format.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude:
Maximum (East) Longitude:
Primary point of contact information
Bob Rilling <email@example.com>
Additional contact information
Example citation following
Gray, B., Georgia Institute of Technology. 2011. Combined/Merged Chemistry and LRT. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://data.eol.ucar.edu/dataset/103.021. Accessed 23 Jan 2020.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
This dataset does not have a
If you plan to cite this dataset, please
to request a DOI, which will improve the searchability and cross-referencing
of the citation.
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "