Geochemical analyses of Icelandic tephra preserved in lake sediments
This data set contains major element geochemical analyses of tephra grains isolated from lake sediment recovered in continuous cores from lakes in Iceland, Svalbard, Arctic Canada, and from marine sediment cores from Greenland and Iceland.
- download: NSF Arctic Data Center
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2007-09-01 17:36:00|
|End datetime||2011-08-31 17:36:00|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -30.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: 80.00
Additional contact information
- author: Gifford H. Miller <email@example.com>
- author: Aslaug Geirsdottir <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Darren J. Larsen <Darren.Larsen@colorado.edu>
- author: Thorvaldur Thordarson <Thor.Thordarson@ed.ac.uk>
- principalInvestigator: Anne E. Jennings <Anne.Jennings@Colorado.EDU>
- principalInvestigator: John T. Andrews <John.T.Andrews@Colorado.EDU>
- principalInvestigator: Gifford H. Miller <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Scott Lehman
- principalInvestigator: Yarrow Axford
- principalInvestigator: Thomas Marchitto
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Miller, G., et al. 2012. Geochemical analyses of Icelandic tephra preserved in lake sediments. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6VT1Q6Q. Accessed 03 Aug 2021.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.