SBI Cruise HLY0403 merged bottle dataset
This data set contains merged bottle data from the SBI cruise on the United States Coast Guard Cutter (USCGC) Healy HLY0403. During this cruise rosette casts were conducted and a bottle data file was generated by the Scripps Service group from these water samples. Additional groups were funded to measure supplementary parameters from these same water samples. This data set is the first version of the merging of the Scripps Service group bottle data file with these data gathered by these additional groups.
- download: NSF Arctic Data Center
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|Frequency||no set schedule|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2004-07-17 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2004-08-24 23:59:00|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -180.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: -130.00
Additional contact information
- author: Nick R. Bates <email@example.com>
- author: Ronald Benner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Margaret H. P. Best
- author: Dennis Hansell <email@example.com>
- author: Victoria J. Hill <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: David Kirchman <email@example.com>
- author: Steven Roberts
- principalInvestigator: Nick R. Bates <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Service Group, Scripps Institution of Oceanography, University of California - San Diego
- principalInvestigator: Ronald Benner <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Glenn F. Cota <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Dennis Hansell <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: David Kirchman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: John Klinck <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: James H. Swift <firstname.lastname@example.org> Show 12 more...
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Bates, N., et al. 2012. SBI Cruise HLY0403 merged bottle dataset. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6SF2T8T. Accessed 22 Sep 2023.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.