Methane ebullition flux data from thermokarst lakes, 2003-2010
This dataset contains ebullition flux measurements from thermokarst lakes in Siberia and Alaska. Data were collected using submerged bubble traps placed over discrete ebullition seeps. Ebullition values are reported volumetrically (mg CH4 per seep per day), the latter based on mean values of methane measured in ebullition seeps on the study lakes [A = 82±7 % CH4; B = 83±12 % CH4; C = 85±5 % CH4; HS = 89±3 % CH4]. Data were gathered from May 2003 through October 2010.
To access these data, please use the International Arctic Research Center (IARC) data archive download link below.
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|Grant Code||NSF 0632264, NSF 0732735|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2003-05-01 20:58:00|
|End datetime||2010-10-31 20:58:00|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -180.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: 180.00
Additional contact information
- principalInvestigator: Marion Syndonia Bret-Harte
- author: Katey M. Walter Anthony <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Brian Barnes <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Sergei Zimov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Katey M. Walter Anthony <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Mary E. Edwards <M.E.Edwards@soton.ac.uk>
- principalInvestigator: Lee Slater <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Guido Grosse <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Lawrence Plug <ljp@Dal.Ca>