Barrow Area Remote Sensing- MET Data
This dataset includes meteorology data from 3 towers:
BE North (BEN)
BE Central (BEC)
BE South (BES)
Met data are contained in several files, one file per location per year. Files are named:
where "X" is N, C, or S; and "YYYY" is the data year.
Column names are included as first line in each file. For each tower, column names are explained in detail, including measurement units, in a file named:
where "X" is N, C, or S.
- download: NSF Arctic Data Center
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2005-06-24 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2010-12-31 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -156.60339, Maximum (East) Longitude: -156.59646
Additional contact information
- author: Walter C. Oechel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: John Kimball <email@example.com>
- author: Craig E. Tweedie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Walter C. Oechel <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Craig E. Tweedie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: John B. Kim <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: John Kimball <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Oechel, W., et al. 2013. Barrow Area Remote Sensing- MET Data. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6X928F9. Accessed 28 May 2020.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "