Babe Creek Side Slope Tree Ring Data [Wolken, J.]
Tree ring data from the International Tree Ring Data Bank and World Data Center for Paleoclimatology archives. Data include raw treering measurements of annual ring width for multiple treering samples collected from the Side slope location of the Babe Creek toposequence. Dated series were visually and then statistically crossdated with the program COFECHA.
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords||Expand keywords|
|Begin datetime||1875-01-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2010-12-31 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -147.6567, Maximum (East) Longitude: -147.6567
Primary point of contact information
Daniel H. Mann <email@example.com>
Additional contact information
- principalInvestigator: Daniel H. Mann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: T. Scott Rupp <email@example.com>
- author: Jane M. Wolken <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Daniel H. Mann <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Paul Duffy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Andrea Lloyd <email@example.com>
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "