Babe Creek Valley Bottom Tree Ring Data [Wolken, J.]
Data include raw treering measurements of annual ring width for multiple treering samples collected from the Valley bottom location of the Babe Creek toposequence to study the climate-growth relationships of black spruce. Dated series were visually and then statistically crossdated with the program COFECHA.
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||1857-01-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2012-12-31 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -147.669, Maximum (East) Longitude: -147.669
Additional contact information
- principalInvestigator: Daniel H. Mann <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: T. Scott Rupp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Jane M. Wolken <email@example.com>
- author: Daniel H. Mann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Paul Duffy <email@example.com>
- author: Andrea Lloyd <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "