Meteorological and Hydrographic Data, Kuparuk River Watershed
The data files in this data set contain climate and hydrographic information from sites on the North Slope of Alaska. The variables collected were temperature, humidity, wind speed and direction, soil heat flux and temperature, snow temperature, precipitation, snow pack water equivalent, and Imnavait Creek discharge rates (meters cubed per second).
NOTE: Updates and corrections were made to the data by the investigators, and all of the data files were replaced on 26 September 2008.
- download: NSF Arctic Data Center
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|Grant Code||9318535, 9214927, 9814984, 0335941|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||1985-01-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2008-12-31 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -150.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: -148.00
Additional contact information
- author: Douglas L. Kane <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- originator: Douglas L. Kane <email@example.com>
- author: Robert E. Gieck Jr. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Larry D. Hinzman <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Douglas L. Kane <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Carl Benson <email@example.com>
- author: Elizabeth K. Lilly
- principalInvestigator: Larry D. Hinzman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Douglas J. Goering <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: James McNamara <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Kane, D., et al. 2010. Meteorological and Hydrographic Data, Kuparuk River Watershed. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6SQ8XH7. Accessed 03 Dec 2022.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.