Alaskan Air, Ground, Snow, and Soil Temperatures, 1998-2001
This data set contains air and ground temperature measurements collected from three different regions, each with multiple sites. The regions sampled are North Slope, Council, and Ivotuk. Measurements were taken as part of the Land-Atmosphere-Ice Interactions - Arctic Transitions in the Land-Atmosphere System (LAII-ATLAS) program. The research project was funded by the Arctic System Sciences (ARCSS) Program, grant numbers OPP-9721347, OPP-9870635, and OPP-9732126.
- download: NSF Arctic Data Center
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|Grant Code||9721347, 9870635, 9732126|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||1998-05-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2001-10-31 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -164.7611, Maximum (East) Longitude: -148.60
Additional contact information
- author: Vladimir E. Romanovsky <email@example.com>
- originator: Vladimir E. Romanovsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Vladimir E. Romanovsky <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: F. Stuart (Terry) Chapin III <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: A. Dave McGuire <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Thomas E. Osterkamp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Romanovsky, V., Romanovsky, V. 2009. Alaskan Air, Ground, Snow, and Soil Temperatures, 1998-2001. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6N29V3M. Accessed 28 Sep 2023.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.