Mobile SMART-R1 Radar Data
This data set contains DORADE sweepfile data from the University of Oklahoma SMART-R1 radar collected during the VORTEX2 project. Sweepfiles are in gzipped tar files according to event.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2009-05-06 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2010-06-21 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -105.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: -92.00
Additional contact information
- author: Michael I. Biggerstaff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Conrad L. Ziegler <email@example.com>
- author: University of Oklahoma
- author: NOAA/National Severe Storms Laboratory (NSSL)
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Biggerstaff, M., et al. 2012. Mobile SMART-R1 Radar Data. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://data.eol.ucar.edu/dataset/114.144. Accessed 24 Jul 2021.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.