NSF C-130 Radiation Measurements [Valero]
This dataset contains measurements from the Radiation Measurement System (RAMS), a multi-instrument array mounted on the NCAR C-130 during INDOEX. Datafiles for each flight of the C-130 during INDOEX are included (from 16Feb99 to 25Mar99).
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "
|Frequency||< 1 second|
|Begin datetime||1999-02-16 00:00:00|
|End datetime||1999-03-25 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: 50.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: 100.00
Additional contact information
- author: Francisco P. J. Valero <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Anthony Bucholtz <email@example.com>
- author: Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- author: Atmospheric Research Laboratory (ARL), Scripps Institution of Oceanography, University of California - San Diego
- author: University of California - San Diego
- principalInvestigator: Francisco P. J. Valero <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Valero, F., et al. 2007. NSF C-130 Radiation Measurements. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://data.eol.ucar.edu/dataset/22.051. Accessed 21 Nov 2019.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.