SSM/I Daily Derived Products
Gridded data of retrieved:
(1) column-integrated cloud liquid water (g/m2) computed using a Weng algorithm, and with a spatial resolution of 0.25 x 0.25 degrees;
(2)Column-integrated water vapor (gm/m2) using a Schlussel algorithm;and
(3)rainfall rates (mm/hr) from a Ferriday algorithm.
Data are from SSM/I instruments on multiple platforms.
The values are on a rectangular grid.
Daily Gif images are included.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||1999-01-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||1999-05-31 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: 0.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: 180.00
Additional contact information
- author: Wesley K. Berg <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Wesley K. Berg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- originator: Climate Diagnostic Center (CDC), NOAA
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Berg, W. 2011. SSM/I Daily Derived Products. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://data.eol.ucar.edu/dataset/22.059. Accessed 03 Oct 2022.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.