Ron Brown Aerosol and Chemistry Size Distributions Summaries [Quinn]
This dataset contains aerosol and chemistry size distributions collected during the INDOEX time period from the Ship R/V Ronald H. Brown. This dataset consists of a single PDF file.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "
|Begin datetime||1999-01-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||1999-03-31 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: 50.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: 100.00
Additional contact information
- author: Patricia Quinn <email@example.com>
- author: Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory (PMEL), NOAA
- principalInvestigator: Patricia Quinn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- originator: Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory (PMEL), NOAA
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Quinn, P., Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory (PMEL), NOAA. 2007. Ron Brown Aerosol and Chemistry Size Distributions Summaries. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://data.eol.ucar.edu/dataset/22.075. Accessed 17 Sep 2019.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.