Ron Brown Aerosol and Chemistry Size Distributions (2 stage impactor data) [Quinn]
This dataset contains the aerosol and chemistry data taken aboard the ship Ron Brown using 2 stage impactors during the INDOEX time period. Please see the readme for additional information.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "
|Begin datetime||1999-01-16 00:00:00|
|End datetime||1999-03-30 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: 25.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: 100.00
Additional contact information
- author: Patricia Quinn <email@example.com>
- author: Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory (PMEL), NOAA
- principalInvestigator: Patricia Quinn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- originator: Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory (PMEL), NOAA
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Quinn, P., Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory (PMEL), NOAA. 2007. Ron Brown Aerosol and Chemistry Size Distributions (2 stage impactor data). Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://data.eol.ucar.edu/dataset/22.104. Accessed 15 Sep 2019.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.