UCATS Water Vapor (H2O) Data
This instrument, which measures water vapor using the MayComm TDL within UCATS, flew aboard the NSF/NCAR GV during HIPPO-4. The data are in NASA AMES format.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
- user agreement required
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2011-06-07 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2011-07-15 23:59:00|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -170.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: -80.00
Additional contact information
- author: Eric J. Hintsa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Fred Moore <Fred.Moore@noaa.gov>
- author: David Nance <email@example.com>
- author: Geoff S. Dutton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Bradley Hall <email@example.com>
- author: James W. Elkins <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Hintsa, E., et al. 2013. UCATS Water Vapor (H2O) Data. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/RGXF-E5TJ-7B03. Accessed 21 Jan 2022.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.