HIPPO-5 Multiple Enclosure Device for Unfractionated Sampling of Air (MEDUSA) Flask Data
The Multiple Enclosure Device for Unfractionated Sampling of Air (MEDUSA) flask data contains measurements of O2, CO2, Ar/N2 13CO2, and C18O16O. The data were collected by the NCAR GV during HIPPO-5. The data are in NASA Ames format.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
- user agreement required
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|Frequency||no set schedule|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2011-08-09 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2011-09-08 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -170.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: -80.00
Additional contact information
- author: Ralph F. Keeling <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Britton B. Stephens <email@example.com>
- author: Jonathan Bent <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Andrew Watt <email@example.com>
- author: Stephen R. Shertz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: William Paplawsky <email@example.com>
- originator: Ralph F. Keeling <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Keeling, R., et al. 2021. HIPPO-5 Multiple Enclosure Device for Unfractionated Sampling of Air (MEDUSA) Flask Data. Version 2.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.26023/R8JN-Z3TG-2E0N. Accessed 30 Sep 2022.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.