Zooplankton Abundance Compilation
This dataset is a compilation of four target zooplankton species/genera. Two types of data are presented:
(1) all data with no editing, including sampling information, concentration (#/m3) by life stage, integrated water column abundance (#/m2) by life stage, and integrated water column carbon content (ug C/m2) by life stage and
(2) integrated water column carbon for all life stages combined that were effectively captured by the net mesh size used at each of the included stations.
This dataset is part of the Pacific Marine Arctic Regional Synthesis (PacMARS) Project. These data are presented both in Excel and ASCII formats. Supporting information on species (i.e. specific life stage weights, sizes, and appropriate mesh sizes) have also been included in separate files.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||1913-01-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2012-08-23 00:00:00|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -180.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: -135.00
Additional contact information
- author: Carin J. Ashjian <email@example.com>
- author: Robert G. Campbell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Susan Mills <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Carin J. Ashjian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Robert G. Campbell <email@example.com>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Ashjian, C., Campbell, R., Mills, S. 2014. Zooplankton Abundance Compilation. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D65T3HHT. Accessed 07 May 2021.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.