NCAR 2-Hourly GPS Precipitable Water Data over the DYNAMO Region
This data set contains 2-hourly ground-based GPS-Precipitable Water data from 21 GPS stations in the DYNAMO region. These data were provided by NCAR/EOL.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2011-10-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2012-03-31 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: 38.766, Maximum (East) Longitude: 147.056
Additional contact information
- principalInvestigator: Junhong Wang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- originator: Jinlun Zhang <email@example.com>
- originator: Jida Wang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- originator: Liangying Zhang <email@example.com>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Zhang, L., Zhang, J., Wang, J. 2013. NCAR 2-Hourly GPS Precipitable Water Data over the DYNAMO Region. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://data.eol.ucar.edu/dataset/347.130. Accessed 17 Oct 2021.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.