DLR Falcon In Situ SO2 Mixing Ratios based on CI-ITMS Technique
This data set contains DLR Falcon In Situ SO2 Mixing Ratios based on the CI-ITMS Technique collected during the Deep Convective Clouds and Chemistry Experiment (DC3) from 29 May 2012 through 18 June 2012. This data set is in ICARTT format. Please see the header portion of the data files for details on instruments, parameters, quality assurance, quality control, contact information, and data set comments.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2012-05-29 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2012-06-18 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -106.76535, Maximum (East) Longitude: -84.94339
Additional contact information
- author: Heinfried Aufmhoff <Heinfried.Aufmhoff@dlr.de>
- author: German Aerospace Center (DLR)
- originator: Steven F. Williams
- author: Hans Schlager <email@example.com>
- author: Anke Roiger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Anja Reiter <email@example.com>
- author: Michael Lichtenstern <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Aufmhoff, H., et al. 2014. DLR Falcon In Situ SO2 Mixing Ratios based on CI-ITMS Technique. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://data.eol.ucar.edu/dataset/353.169. Accessed 06 Jul 2022.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.