AeroLaser Vacuum Ultra Violet (VUV) Fluorescence In Situ Carbon monoxide (CO) mixing ratio
The AeroLaser Vacuum Ultra Violet (VUV) resonance fluorescence instrument measured carbon monoxide concentrations from the NSF/NCAR C-130 during NOMADSS. This dataset contains data in NASA ICARTT format.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||2013-06-03 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2013-07-14 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -105.00, Maximum (East) Longitude: -72.00
Additional contact information
- author: EOL Data Support <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Teresa Campos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- pointOfContact(Other): Frank M. Flocke <email@example.com>
- pointOfContact(Other): Daniel Stechman
- pointOfContact(Other): Mike Reeves <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- pointOfContact(Other): Meghan Stell <email@example.com>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. 2014. AeroLaser Vacuum Ultra Violet (VUV) Fluorescence In Situ Carbon monoxide (CO) mixing ratio. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D6M32T41. Accessed 03 Dec 2023.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.