GEM and TEM Model Simulations for Toolik Lake [McGuire, A. D.]
This dataset contains the model output data of GEM and TEM simulations from 1920 to 2100 for Toolik Lake, Alaska. This dataset is available offline as a CD.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords|
|Begin datetime||1920-01-01 00:00:00|
|End datetime||2100-12-31 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -149.38, Maximum (East) Longitude: -149.38
Additional contact information
- author: A. Dave McGuire <email@example.com>
- author: Joy S. Clein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Bonnie L. Kwiatkowski <email@example.com>
- author: John E. Hobbie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Edward B. Rastetter <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: A. Dave McGuire <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
McGuire, A., et al. 2011. GEM and TEM Model Simulations for Toolik Lake. Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D62J691H. Accessed 04 Oct 2023.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.