Ivotuk Aboveground Biomass Codes (Excel) [Copass, C.]
This dataset contains species names and their corresponding codes for the Ivotuk biomass dataset which contains aboveground biomass data collected in the four Ivotuk sites at approximately peak season biomass, summer 1998. The biomass was harvested in 20X50 cm plots, with 10 to 12 replicates per site. The plant tissues were further separated into live and dead and new versus old growth of leaves and stems. When possible, the biomass was sorted to species level. In general, data has been organized at the plant functional type level. NOTE: This dataset contains the data in Excel format.
- ORDER data for delivery by FTP
|Subscribe||Subscribe to receive email when new or updated data is available.|
|ISO Topic Categories||
|GCMD Science Keywords||Expand keywords|
|Begin datetime||1998-07-09 00:00:00|
|End datetime||1998-08-06 23:59:59|
Map data from IBCSO, IBCAO, and Global Topography.
Maximum (North) Latitude:
Minimum (South) Latitude:
Minimum (West) Longitude: -155.75, Maximum (East) Longitude: -155.75
Primary point of contact information
Catharine D. Copass <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Additional contact information
- author: Catharine D. Copass <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: F. Stuart (Terry) Chapin III <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: F. Stuart (Terry) Chapin III <email@example.com>
- principalInvestigator: Thomas E. Osterkamp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: A. Dave McGuire <email@example.com>
- author: A. Dave McGuire <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- principalInvestigator: Vladimir E. Romanovsky <email@example.com>
- author: Jason Beringer <Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- author: Erika J. Edwards
CitationExample citation following ESIP guidelines:
Copass, C., et al. 2007. Ivotuk Aboveground Biomass Codes (Excel). Version 1.0. UCAR/NCAR - Earth Observing Laboratory. https://doi.org/10.5065/D64X560V. Accessed 24 Mar 2023.
Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Additional citation styles
The citation text below is from the DataCite Content Resolver service and may take a few seconds to load. The styles and locales are obtained from CrossCite, which also provides a citation formatter. See ReFindit for another alternative. Formatting is not perfect: please verify and edit before use. Today's date is shown: please replace with the date of your most recent access.
Note that your browser may not display the above metadata links, but automatically save them as files in a folder such as "